On June 11, 1768 the Town of Granby received its own Charter!
Granby was first settled in 1727 and the town is named in honor of John Manners, Marquess of Granby, a hero of the Seven Year's War. Granby was originally part of the Hadley Equivalent Lands, and then part of South Hadley, before being incorporated on June 11, 1768.
Every year the town celebrates its Charter with an annual town Fair on the second full weekend in June!
Please join us in our celebration and come out and enjoy the festivities!